The events of 2020 required new approaches to dental practice management and patient communication. Throughout it all, office managers had to show up for their patients and teams while dealing with their own fear and anxiety. This on-demand webinar examines these new rules of dental practice management by showcasing the ways office managers adapted to new models of scheduling, communication and teamwork. You’ll also learn why many of these new rules turned out to be good business in any environment.
What You’ll Learn
- Learn how 2020 tested and strengthened practice and personal resilience
- Gain communication and relationship tips for stronger teamwork
- Get insights into patient concerns and how to overcome them
- See how technology can help improve communication and safety
- Learn which practice adaptations will become best practices
Enjoy the webinar below!
Webinar: 5 Steps to Building a Resilient Practice
Learn more about how RevenueWell improves case acceptance and creates more close-knit relationships between dentists and their patients.
Topics: Dental Practice Management